8.11.07

Vegansexuals

This article, while amusing, does little to rebut the perception that vegans are exclusive, weird, and perhaps lacking in social skills.

That said, when I'm not eating meat, I can smell a meat-eater across the room. Same thing when I'm not eating dairy. And really, smell has a lot to do with attractiveness, right?

But I do wonder, is oral sex okay for ethically-motivated (as opposed to health-motivated) vegans because it's an issue of consent? As in, My lover consents to my eating her, but the chicken does not consent to my eating its eggs.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Zee said...

Hi! I came over from NaBloPoMo. I'm challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month as well as post.

This post made me laugh. I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but I could ask a vegan and find out an answer. Except, I'm not really sure I want to know that much about his personal life... we do work together and all that.

Happy Posting!