12.11.07

Um, Tagged?

Wow, I've never done this before. I know, that's what all the born-again virgins say. But seriously. Until I joined NaBloPoMo, I existed in a very lonely blog place. No one read or saw my blog. It was a wasteland, truly. I wrote and posted mostly just for me. In the wasteland. My blog and me. But now that the randomizer is in play, oh my! It's like a carnival of activity. So I got tagged. By the lovely MissMess. And as a dutiful sort (ha!), I'm playing along:

* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me:

1. I have lots of names.
2. I drink more water than most people would believe.
3. As a kid I listened to Neil Diamond on vinyl. Hot August Nights.
4. My tongue has been pierced for a dozen years.
5. I believe that I will hit the jackpot someday. Yes. The lottery kind of jackpot.
6. I used to have a pet snake. And I was deathly afraid of snakes. It's a long story.
7. My closet used to be alphabetized.

I started to use NaBloPoMo Randomizer to choose my tagged fellow bloggers (who may or may not allow the comments to go though, but you know who they are in case they drop the ball). But I grew so embarrassed that I was tagging random strangers that I had to revert to people I knew. And then I got tired, so I stopped at five.

My victims:
Yoga Teacher
Chris Carlaw
For the Birds
An Accident of Hope
Pieces of Gray

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments and the tag! it was fun ... esp getting to pass it on ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree breathing, i have got good results from NaBloPoMo.

Thanks for the tag, is it a bad thing to be your victim?

By the way, i think im the only one who isnt using alias' here. Perhaps im 'too normal'? Is there such a thing in cyberspace?