12.11.07

Confessions

Chicory sent me a message today asking if I was cheating on NaBloPoMo. I giggled (via email) and answered affirmatively. Caught! I joined the post-everyday-in-November club a couple days ago, and I unleashed some stuff that was saved as drafts and changed the dates to protect the innocent. Oh wait. I mean I changed the dates because I like order (ahem. except when I don't like order . . .). Ommmmm.

So there it is. My confession. AND a promise: I will post every day from here on out. The back-posting was just because I joined late! Am I naughty? Oh yes. Yes I am. Naughty notty notteeeee. I'll take my punishment later, thankyouverymuch.

And here's an image that makes me smile. The beautiful B in her famous Mexican wrestling mask. Roar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee! I just joined myself today, but figured I'd just start late.... and tagged already! Love the goaty-wrestley-libre mask@

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I joined a few days ago, and am just content to "miss the boat" when it comes to the earlier posts ... besides, I don't know how to backdate posts ... perhaps someone could teach me! LOL! Enjoyed my visit here. Tagged already?! Good for you!