27.6.07

Brief Return

My eyes on the road, my mind wandering and exploring and discovering, my spirit expansive -- the two weeks I just spent away from SLC in Portland, the Oregon woods, the redwood coast, Nor. California, and across the Nevada desert were healing, informative, and somewhat exhausting.

I'm back in Salt Lake for a couple weeks as I study my little heart and brain out, preparing for the bar exam; packing, sorting, and minimizing my worldly belongings; saying see-ya-later to dear friends and family; and preparing for the New Life that awaits.

Of course, New Life is a moment-by-moment process, isn't it? Doesn't every second provide the opportunity for New Life? Sure it does. But there is something about uprooting one's life and all one knows, moving to a new place, and starting afresh that *especially* drives the point home - Choosing Newness. Learning from Old. Creating Space for Growth. Challenging Myself.

What a grand adventure.

No comments: