27.3.08

Not About Courage

So I really set myself up, making my last blog post about courage and then saying I'd dig deeper in my next post. The result? Waiting 16 days to post again.

The only way I could compel myself to compose today was by giving myself permission to break with the whole courage bit (how cowardly!) and just put something, anything, up. I'll get back to courage when I can stomach the thought of going there. My reticence shows me how I'm not ready to really explore what I had intended and that itself is further food for courageous thought and action.

In the mean time, enjoy this important piece about the Christian Gene. What do these findings mean to you? Should a person be held responsible for something that is genetic? What kinds of religio-engineering processes should be ethically permitted?



Yeah. This one's definitely NOT about courage. Au contraire.

2 comments:

cdsdef daksdk said...

OMG...I want to show everyone!!!! Thank you!

djinn said...

What a relief. It's good to know that Pink Tiger is fighting the good fight. They should so do something about those lab coats, though, please. White is sooo overdone these days.