9.3.08

Random Peeps

One of my favorite things about blogging is to watch what search engine queries lead the poor unsuspecting searcher to my ever-random and undeniably self-indulgent webspot. Ah, sitemeter, thank you for feeding my voyeurism.

Dirty Eggs gets the most hits because somebody tagged it "cock" on a del.icio.us page, and apparently google sends people there for "how roosters fertilize eggs" and "chickens don't have penis" and "chicken eggs vagina or ass."
Internet rovers are so curious! Just a few months ago, I ran the same searches trying to find out how to spell cloacae. The cycle of internet life continues.

S*x Reading and Mainstream S*x Stories also get hit, usually from ISPs in India and Indonesia and Ithaca, probably because people living in places with names beginning in the letter I are more prone to search for sex stories on the internet than people from Latvia or Liberia or Lafayette. Or so goes my theory of the moment.

Those who accidentally stumble across me don't usually stay long. Their desires for hot erotica unsatisfied, clickity-click, and off they go. I'm not sure what the chicken-seekers think.
.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

"Dirty Eggs" just got another hit. I have an inquiring mind.

Do you know that when birds rub their all-purpose holes together, ornithologists call this a cloacal kiss? Isn't that all kinds of hot?

I had a pet turtle once and wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl. Turns out turtles have cloacae, too. And penises. And birds have penises. You need to see this.

Considering the human penis lacks a baculum (erectile bone), yet many people call an erection a "boner," the etymological distance from "cock" as in rooster to "cock" as in penis seems to shrink -- seems being the operative word, of course.