12.3.06

P & P

Two P words that describe me (listed alphabetically since neither is more applicable than the other):

Perfectionist
Procrastinator

These two traits are terrifically unfortunate when they exert such an influence over my behavior simultaneously. (Which is why I find myself facing an all-nighter to meet a 9:00 am deadline.)

Oh, and just because the most recent sun-sign-general-good-advice made me smile, here's today's horoscope:
Don’t exit the stage quite yet. If you can just keep your options open until the Sun moves into your sign on the 20th, you stand an excellent chance of conjuring a delightful rabbit out of your hat.
We'll see about that whole rabbit business. And now I'm ruminating on what options I should keep open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can answer the chicken/egg conundrum. I procrastinate because I'm a perfectionist. That would explain why I have wasted most of my Break on myspace and shyte like that.
See you when the Break ends Mossie.