10.10.07

Destination Spot

At my see-ya-later party I reiterated that if/when my peeps found themselves in the NW (or wanting to find themselves in the NW), I encouraged them to come visit me.

My wish is coming true! The first weekend I was in my new home, D stayed with me amidst my boxes on his way to a wedding in Olympia. My lovely lover TW stayed with me last week; 42 days until she's back for Thanksgiving. This evening I'll have dinner with my cousin and his wife, who are here visiting his brother, who moved here right after I did. Early tomorrow G and S arrive, taking a grrls' road trip in their respective post-breakup states of being. Slumber party at Casa Moss! Yesterday I chatted with J who is finishing his season in Alaska and is planning is PDX visit and I heard from S a while back about her plans to be in town for a wedding in December. Add to that the plans of N&S to vacation in the NW in the spring.

I love that everyone is coming to me, that I have a steady stream of visitors to anticipate.

Hooray for being a desirable destination spot!

No comments: