8.12.05

Some Kind of Memory Thing

So I don't really read very many blogs. In fact, the only one I read with any kind of (obsessive) regularity is Trista's. She had this thing that I actually did, and as a good little sheep I'm following the directions (When you're finished, post this paragraph on your blog . . . )

These were the instructions I followed:

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME.

It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

End quote.

See, that's just silly of me. Nobody reads this thing. I feel actually quite confident in that statement. Or are there ways of eluding a sitemeter? Not that it matters. It's actually kind of cool to have a place that is for me and the few lone souls who find this place.

Liberation is something definitely in short supply lately.

2 comments:

Trista said...

All I'm going to say here is... oh that poor, poor rabbit! What would your mother say?

I mean, dying a rabbit blue is one thing, but tie-dying it

Michael said...

I don't even know if you'll remember this. I saw you juggling on the street corner in Austin, TX. I stopped and we exchanged a couple of glances and then a few words. I picked up one of your business cards, thinking I might need a professional juggler sometime. But then I never saw you again until I ran across your photo on that site, and it led me here. Are you still juggling? Have you ever gotten to work with Alyssa Magnifico like you said you wanted to? Well, I hope you're happy. Get in touch if you'd ever like to learn how to whittle icons of your friends.